- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Search
- 14 Sep 17
Market leading investment bank seeking ambitious and talented Quant
This high calibre team and is looking to hire an exceptional Quantitative Analyst to join the desk. The role will join the existing team focused on delivering some of the most advanced systems and pricing models in the industry.
You will work on the full lifecycle of Quant projects. Therefore you will have strong Quant modelling experience, a proven track record of delivery in developing pricing and risk models for derivative trades across multiple asset classes.
- An excellent academic background; MSc or PhD in a mathematical domain from a leading university;
- Dynamic problem solving, with an ability to simplify complex problems and create elegant solutions;
- Excellent mathematical intuition and an innate ability to pick up new skills quickly and adapt to a changing environment;
- Strong knowledge of and experience in developing quantitative models;
- Programming experience in C++, C# or Java;
- Experience working with traders
This client is reviewing profiles and arranging first round interviews now.