Project Manager - Regulatory Change
- £80,000 - £110,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 28 Sep 16
My client is an independent provider of project/programme management services to the financial services sector. They have a unique operating and client delivery model that solely focuses on supporting financial institutions to successfully manage change. There is the opportunity for several Project Managers to join their London office on a permanent basis.
Looking for Project Managers who have experience of delivering process and system change projects within Investment Banking and Capital Markets, a previous track record across regulatory change is desirable. Those with a consultancy background in Investment Banking would be well suited for this position.
Project managers could be responsible for:
• Full end to end project delivery across project lifecycle including initiation, design, build, testing, deployment and skills transfer.
• Project planning
• Senior level stakeholder management
• Setting up and managing governance frameworks
• Managing overall project resources and budgets
The successful candidates are likely to have the following:
• 7+ years proven track record of end to end project management across the project lifecycle in Investment Banking and Capital Markets
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance (incl. MiFID, EMIR, Basel, KYC, FATCA etc.)
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Previous consultancy experience is advantageous.
• Driven, self-motivated, quick learner
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Degree and/or professional qualification
• Willing and able to travel within and outside the UK