Project Manager - Product Control Transformation
- Competitive day rate offered
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 29 Sep 16
HSBC are looking for a Project Manager , they are required to use their extensive business analysis/project manager experience to guide the PC Transformation Lead and Green Belt SMEs in this aspect of their role, which will be in project lead positions on the London PC Transformation projects without project experience.
~~Project Manager – Product Control Transformation
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Global Banking and Markets team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
• Maintain project plan and track all project activities milestone as required to deliver the benefit at business level
• Monitoring and ensure the project status have been produced in Clarity, risk and issues have been resolved by project lead on a weekly basis
• Assist the on-boarding of new business within UK PC Transformation programme based on roadmap, co-ordinate the business implementation plan, resource planning and arrange LSS training
• Responsible to co-ordinate with project lead enabling to deliver the green belt re-engineering projects identifies and allocated with Product Control in line with LSS methodologies.
• Ensure that PC green belt resources complete work to expected time, developing their project management and business analysis capability
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Extensive experience as both a project manager and business analyst within Product Control
• Experience of managing finance change and line staff
• Experience as a line product controller
• Knowledge of HSBC infrastructure and organisation
• Good understanding of Financial Markets (products traded and their life cycle, accounting principles and valuation techniques)
• Lean Six Sigma knowledge would be beneficial (not required to be certified)
• Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.