Project Manager - Digital Banking
- £Excellent + Bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 30 Sep 16
My client, a growing and reputable Financial Services Consultancy, is looking to recruit Project and Program Managers with extensive experience in Digital banking.
My client is looking for Senior Project and Program Managers with experience in Digital Banking. For this role, you have a proven track record on delivering end-to-end projects with business cases tied to:
• CRM solutions such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• E-banking service provision to clients across Retail, Corporate or Investment Banking
• Portal deliveries, or app markets, intended for either desktop or mobile use
• Direct market access or algorithmic trading platforms
As an ideal candidate,
• You have 7+ years of experience of end to end project management delivery within the banking industry
• Your experience covers the complete project life cycle, from defining business case up to deployment and after care
• You managed scope, planning, stakeholders, budgets, etc. and are used to report to C-level stakeholder
• Your projects cover both IT and business domains.
You are a hands-on, results-oriented, social, diplomatic team player with leadership skills, and eager to work in Tier-1 environments.
You are optimistic and flexible by nature, and have a ‘boots in the mud’ mentality.
You have a degree in the relevant area or MBA and any Project management certification is a plus.