Program / Project manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Conway Consulting Limited
- 26 Sep 16
Based in London, this opportunity will be working for a boutique consultancy that focuses on the delivery of service to their clients based on a flexible and highly collaborative approach.
The role provides a developmental scheme to aid growth within the role, with an excellent work-life balance too. This consultancy looks after their employees with the same level of importance as their clients.
The ideal candidate is someone from a top tier consultancy with excellent communication and leadership skills.
Key Skills and Requirements
- 6-8 years within a top tier consultancy
- Experience in project and programme management
- Exposure to full project lifecycle
- Vendor management experience
- Planning and project ownership
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders