EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Product / Customer Support Representative
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
Provide daily and monthly Managed Services support for clients engaging FIS to conduct their regular system monitoring, maintenance and various functional treasury duties.Job ID: JR05678
FIS AvantGard services over 2,000 corporations in more than 40 countries by delivering a suite of liquidity management solutions focused on Receivables, Treasury, and Payments. AvantGard helps companies drive the stringent treatment of trade receivables, perform sophisticated treasury risk analysis & cash management and payments execution. The global team is based in over 22 countries servicing companies such as DuPont, Reebok, Tesco, British Airways, Walgreens, South African Airways, and Huawei. For more information, please visit www.sungard.com/avantgard. FIS's Energy Trading, Risk & Operations group helps gas & power, pipeline, energy trading and industrial consumers manage physical & financial trading, risk/control, credit management, asset optimization, fuels management, power operations, gas operations, emissions compliance, and finance in a single solution. Operating in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia the group services a broad range of companies helping them to drive profitability and growth while adhering to regulatory compliance such as Dodd-Frank, REMIT and EMIR. For more information, please visit www.sungard.com/energy
FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS' more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
Provide daily and monthly Managed Services support for clients engaging FIS to conduct their regular system monitoring, maintenance and various functional treasury duties.
Overall ownership and ongoing Level 1 support for issues, incidents and changes from inception through to closure as part of the management of system interfaces for Managed Services customers.
Define and document incidents and request criticality levels as applicable while providing incident remediation, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
Monitor and alert where applicable ensure successful completion of scheduled automated interfaces.
Conduct regular status calls as necessary and maintain active communication and documentation on the status of open issues with customers via Service Desk (out ticketing system) via regular monitoring and updates.
Assist Service Delivery team where applicable to provide formal root cause analysis reporting to clients for incidents of predefined severity.
Work with sales and pre-sales team assisting with extending our business relationships beyond the current customer base.
Experience, skills and behaviors:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, although comprehensive experience may be substituted for formal education
- Ability to display knowledge and understanding of, or formal qualification in, ITIL Service Management practices specifically related to Incident, Change and Problem Management techniques
- Technical and functional knowledge of Integrity and/or Quantum is desirable
- Proven experience delivering support and/or implementation services.
- Proven experience within the Financial Services Industry, including a comprehensive understanding of corporate treasury & payments.
- Clear organizational awareness and knowledge.
- A working knowledge of our hosting infrastructure and process is desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills; Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to establish relationships with people at all levels of the organization and with external customers and a willingness to take ownership of any issue resolution process.
- Ability to function independently, and collaborate closely with business and technology owners against tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations while coordinating resources across various teams to resolve production incidents
- A wide degree of creativity and self-direction is expected and required
This position may be required to work outside of normal business hours on some occasions to continue troubleshooting critical support incidents.
Development Value for the applicant:
* Opportunity to be at the forefront of a global strategic initiative of a large multi-national organization.
* Opportunity for career growth as business develops.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.