Product Strategy and Development Manager
- £70,000 - £85,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Blake
- 26 Sep 16
A global investment management house is looking for an experienced Product candidate to join their global team. The role encompasses new idea strategy and development of existing products.
You will report into the Head of Product Development and play a key role is shaping the firms product agenda.
- Market Research/Competitor Analysis
- Development of existing products
- Driving new product strategy - participating in the generation of new product ideas and assessing their commerical atractiveness
- Presenting product proposals to Management committee and fund boards
- Around 5-7 years' experience in a product development role
- Knowledge of European product structures
- CFA and/or MBA
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills for writing business cases and pitching at board level
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.