Product Marketing Manager
- £ Competitve
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Sep 16
Our client is a Global Asset Manager looking for a full mix Product Marketing Manager to help coordinate, develop and implement online and offline marketing assets for key products focusing on equity alternative funds for B2B clients and Family Offices.
UCITS, MUTUAL FUNDS, SICAV, OEIC, UT,
The Incumbent should be able to:
- Identify and formulate unique selling propositions for all major products.
- Adapt marketing messages according to the lifecycle of the product.
- Design, develop and manage online product marketing campaigns.
- Articulate the positioning of key products in digital media.
- Coordinate with other marketing teams to to ensure consistency of the marketing message across all media.
- Produce marketing literature (eg. digital, pitch books and tactical marketing instruments) along with the investment and sales teams - maintaining the focus on B2B/Family office clients.
- Monitor marketing related activities of main competitors to proactively adapt the companies' message and ensure the firm is ahead of the curve - in line with clients digital and mobile behaviour.
- Implement and monitor dashboards to increase the impact of the companies online presence, through the use of data and analytics.
Necessary qualifications and requirements:
- Experience in orchestrating marketing campaigns from end to end.
- Strong written and spoken English (Fluency in another european language preferred).
- Experience in a relevant field within financial services.
- Strong fund product knowledge.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Active interest in Financial Markets.
- Ability to think creatively and "out-of-the-box".
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders across geographies - including; sales and investor teams as well clients.
- Hands on and proactive approach.