Product Development Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 26 Jun 17
Great opportunity to utilise your extensive knowledge of FX products and in addition your experience and knowledge of the OTC Cleared landscape.
Our client is a major player in the Clearing of cross asset class Derivative instruments and has a successful FX business which is growing quickly. Due to continued regulatory demands across the industry it is even more important for them to ensure the development of new and existing products to benefit its client base across both the cleareed and uncleared sector.
As such they need a Product Manager who will be responsible for developing new products and client solutions across their core FX business and also across the new uncleared service.
You will be responsible for;
- Developing new services to improve counterparty credit risk in light of cleared and un cleared margin rules and trade compression
- Work with Sales and Marketing for Product Launch and client adoption
- Reviewing the products and services to ensure performance against business case
Successful candidates will have some or all of the following experience;
- Product Management at a Broker Dealer covering Clearing & Prime brokerage
- Product Management/Pre-sales experience at software providers covering front to back FX
- Consultancy across financial services covering risk management and clearing
- Change management delivering business solutions covering risk management, valuation, and collateral management covering Rates & FX