Private Client Services - Operations
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- JGB Partners
- 22 Sep 16
My client, a top Asset Management firm, is looking for Client Services Operations person.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The main element of the role is to provide effective assistance and support on the management of relationships with UK Wholesale and Partnerships’ clients and to support the production of investment related materials for financial advisers including regular reporting and HNW proposals.
The role with require the development of a deep understanding of retail distribution partners in the UK and their requirements relating to products, sales aids, reporting, marketing collateral, events and fund operations.
This position forms an integral part of the team and is to support all sales and servicing efforts of the Team.
A fuller description of the role and the knowledge and experience required follow on the next pages. For further details on our organisation, please visit our website:
Producing reports for financial advisers that analyse the composition their HNW clients’ portfolios to identify issues and potential improvements
Managing and developing further client extranet sites and interactive tools
Fielding ad hoc requests and coordinating with other associates inside and outside the UK PCS team to respond to these requests.
Producing and updating client specific sales aids, marketing materials, newsletters and client / prospect presentations.
Overseeing client reporting (which is mostly undertaken by the Client Service Team) and managing those reports which require direct input.
Managing distribution to clients of sales aids, investment updates, manager changes, brochures, market updates and facts sheets.
Coordinating with other teams on RFPs and DDQs, operational issues and setting up new accounts.
Respond to data requests from platform and industry bodies and produce internal management information sales data
- Prioritisation of work to ensure assignments meet business requirements
- Handle a request directly, or direct elsewhere and to whom
These decisions to be referred to the Head of Strategic Partnerships:
Questions on pricing and terms of business with prospective clients and investment consultants.
Conflicting priorities/deadlines if all cannot be accomplished within a constrained time period and other resources are not available
- Strong ability to work across an organisation, building effective working relationships with colleagues
- Working knowledge of financial markets, investment concepts, competitors and industry trends. Knowledge portfolio management and manager research processes preferred.
- High level of professionalism – confidentiality, discretion, decision making, judgment in resolving problems and recommending a course of action
- Ability to adapt to changing professional and business needs
Highly numerical with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Working in a sales environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience of working with fund performance and relevant adviser market(s).