PRIVATE BANKER – London – NEW PROJECT - African (U)HNW
- From £100K + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Kingsley & Partners
- 28 Sep 16
Our client exclusively mandated us to reinforce their Private Banking team based in the London. This Private Bank headquartered in Luxembourg, with further subsidiaries in Switzerland, Monaco, Moscow, Liechtenstein and the Caribbean. The bank is specialized in providing services to HNWI / UHNWI.
Our client's USP's are:
- Overall services are provided: leverage, yacht financing, jet financing, etc...
- In a true meritocracy, the next Senior Private Banker could become CEO in few years
- You can work on clients based in different countries – Multiple Markets Desk (no segmentation based on clients locations)
- Multi-booking platform
- Open architecture and quick decision making process in terms of investments
Even if there is no segmentation, there are currently looking for Senior Bankers able to develop and focus on the African HNW and UHNW clients.
What will you benefit from?
- From £100K and more
- Meritocratic bonus
- Full insurance package coverage
- Other extra legal advantages can be negotiated
- You work in a dynamic environment with ambitious goals
- You represent a young brand with huge means to reach its targets!
- Be the Ambassador of this Private Bank values and service offering
- Build, develop and maintain your (U)HNW
- If you have other clients from other regions, you will also get the flexibility to onboard them
- Define a personal strategy on how to efficiently approach your given segment of client
- You manage your clients needs and expectations, providing tailor-made solutions to your clients, using any existing services and products
- Meanwhile, in collaboration with Products and Services department and wealth planning, help to refine the offering for your clients
- You will be proactive and act as an entrepreneur
· You have at least from 7 to 10 years experience as a private banker / relationship manager
· You benefit from a network of clients which trust you and follow you
· You have analytical and communication skills
· You are ambitious and result-oriented
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV (email@example.com) in WORD format for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88 | (+41) 21 588 04 74. Our consultants are available anytime to answer your questions.
Headquartered in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and Swiss-based, Kingsley & Partners specializes in the areas of Wealth Management, Private Banking, Investment Banking and Private Equity. Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted