Murex Technical Support
Let’s Talk About You You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Murex Technical Support.
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
• Ensure a high level of technical support quality on/around the Murex platforms and Murex production chain.
• Analyze and manage incidents and propose solutions. Identify underlying root causes for reoccurring problems to improve the overall service of the team.
• Monitor and improve performance when possible.
• In charge of Technical Release management and preparation of Test Environments.
• Propose and develop enhancements to improve the technical support team work, where possible.
• Write and update documentation covering technical aspects of/around the Murex platform.
• Write troubleshooting procedures, ‘’How to’s’’ and other in depth technical documentation.
• Share knowledge and expertise and coach newcomers to leverage the technical skills within the team.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
• At least 7 years relevant technical experience around Murex.
• Strong knowledge of MxG2000 v2.11 and v3.1 architecture, main services and around audit/debugging functionalities.
• Good knowledge of Real Time, Datamart, MxMl Exchange, Workflows and EOD chain.
• Understanding of Bonds, Repos and Credit Derivatives is a plus.
• Strong skills in either UNIX or Linux
• Strong SQL skills (query building and performance analysis)
• Past experience with a scheduler is a must
• Good scripting Skills (Unix shell, …)
• Programming Skills (Java, C, XML) is a plus
• Client orientation is a must
• Cross group collaboration and team work
• Past experience with offshore is a plus
• Fluent in english, french is a plus