- GBP80000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 21 Sep 16
Murex Technical Analyst My client a leading Investment Bank is seeking Murex Technical specialists, on a permanent basis to aid them in on going project work/BAU items.
Main Purpose of the role:
To provide technical ability and business experience to the teams carrying out project work as dictated by the Murex3.1 Project Manager. This role will include a diverse exposure to all levels of project work such as application environment management and setup, running regression test packs or reconciling and analysing batch and simulation output to explain risk and pricing differences.
· Assist in delivery of development work items as part of the Murex Dev team.
· Configuration of Murex3.1 platform in line with requirements.
· Provide technical expertise and experience as necessary.
· Improvement of existing processes and alignment with best practice development.
· Assist in unit and regression testing to ensure delivery quality is maintained.
Skills & Experience:
· Operating systems: Unix - high level of competency
· Database: Sybase - high level of competency, including detailed understanding of the Murex2.11 / Murex3.1 data model.
· Understanding of trade representation, trade lifecycle and workflow processing.
· Established experience of development against a Murex platform.
· Expert knowledge of one or more of the following:
o Murex Workflow (Contract / Event / Pre-Trade)
o Murex Datamart & Reporting
o Murex Market Data import / export (MDCS / MDRS)
· Experience of Java development
· XML / XSLT / Middleware
· Ability to understand, retain and apply new information quickly
· Good interpersonal skills to ensure clarity of communication to users
· Be able to work as part of a team to often demanding time constraints
· Prioritise and structure own workload according to delivery requirements
To apply for this excellent opportunity please send you details