MiFID II Business Analyst
- Competitive daily rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- eClerx Markets
- 17 Jul 17
MiFID II Business Analyst
WHO WE ARE/WHAT WE DO
eClerx Markets is a subsidiary of eClerx Services Limited, a leading knowledge process outsourcing (“KPO”) company providing middle/back office operations consulting and support to over 30 Fortune 500 companies. With corporate headquarters in Mumbai, India, eClerx employs over 8,500 employees across its global sales offices, and through five delivery centers located across India. Its clients are diverse and global and include the world’s leading financial services, broadband, cable, telecommunications, ecommerce, retail, high-tech, industrial manufacturing and distribution, software, media and entertainment and travel companies.
An opportunity exists for a skilled MIFID 2 Business Analyst to join a client project to provide expertise across up to 10 work streams.
- Focus on Best Execution, Post-Trade Reporting and T+1 Transaction Reporting, the three more technically demanding work stream areas
- Work closely with the front office teams providing regulatory guidance and support with regards to MiFID II
- Work with all work stream teams on development/implement of MiFID II policies and procedures, providing subject matter compliance knowledge on MiFID II
- Assist with training on MiFID II
- Work to understand the impact of proposed changes and develop guidance and communications for senior management and peer group
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Business Analyst with hands-on MiFID II implementation experience
- Good understanding of Fixed Income, OTC derivatives and Equities
- Extensive experience as a Compliance or Regulatory Business Analyst in the front office
- An understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g. MIFID, MiFID II/MiFIR, EMIR) and experience advising clients on regulatory changes impacting the business
- Strong business knowledge of products, markets and operational processes, covering Fixed Income, OTC and exchange traded derivatives and FX
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills and the ability to work through complex regulatory issues in a structured and methodical manner to achieve practical solutions
- The ability to work extremely accurately, thoroughly, reliably and with attention to detail
- The ability to work calmly and diligently under pressure either as part of a team or individually
- Strong IT skills including an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
eClerx is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin or on the grounds of disability, sexual orientation, maternity, pregnancy, marital status, religion or belief.
All applicants must have eligibility to work in the Country they are applying for.