Market Risk Management Internal Audit Controls SME
- Up to £75,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Audit
- 15 Sep 17
A global investment bank is looking to add a market risk SME to their internal audit function.
Market Risk Audit | Global Bank | up to £75,000
A global investment bank is looking to add a market & liquidity risk SME to their group audit function.
Reporting to the Risk Audit Director and working closely with the model risk audit team, you will be responsible for global audit execution across market risk. In addition to this, you will be involved in developing the audit plan alongside your line manager, based on relevant emerging risks in order to proactively mitigate risk for the bank.
- 5+ years’ market risk management experience
- Specific market risk knowledge relating to VaR, Stress Testing etc.
- Prior exposure across asset classes (FX, Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income etc.)
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management
- Relevant qualifications (ACA, FRM, CIA, IIA , CQF etc.)