Market Connectivity Technical Lead
- up to £120,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- DCM Select
- 26 Jun 17
A leading Investment bank are looking for a senior Infrastructure Technical Lead to manage a team responsible for market connectivity and exchange connectivity for the bank.
You will work in the team managing all exchange and client connections across EMEA for the Equities, Derivatives, FX and Fixed Income, Rates and Credit businesses. This includes over 30 different trading venues and many more client connections. The team ensures the infrastructure is able to support the current and future demands, manage the delivery of new venues on behalf of the business and coordinate exchange infrastructure and software upgrades.
Your role :
We’re looking for someone who can help us:
– Lead an EMEA team of technical specialists and subject matter experts.
– Translate business and IT requirements for new venues or upgrades into technical deliveries
– Work with stock exchanges, clients and other third parties to establish physical and logical connections to UBS
– Collaborate with the network teams to make key decisions on the design of the network architecture and drive global standards
– Coordinate the delivery of all market facing infrastructure components including the deployment of server hardware
– Identify cross-functional opportunities across the IB and the wider UBS organization
– Educate and provide 3rd level support to the production services team
– Managing stock exchange and 3rd party GUI – particularly Eurex
– Experience managing trading and market data infrastructure
– Very strong network skills, and a sound knowledge of Linux
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust to audiences of different technical ability from senior business sponsors to IT Architects
– A track record leading and supervising a regional team
– A recognized expert on stock exchange infrastructure and network technologies
– Aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects of medium to high complexity
– A team player, accustomed to collaborating with a large number of development, support and infrastructure teams.
Client Connectivity / Market Connectivity / Exchange Connectivity