Management Consultant - Finance & Regulation Change
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 17 Aug 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.comLet’s Get Down To BusinessAs part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its FRC (Finance, Risk and Compliance) domain in our London office.
We are currently seeking to recruit a number of management consultants familiar with the regulatory environment and recent and forthcoming regulatory initiatives to join the team.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.Show Us What You’ve Got It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:-
Experience within the financial services industry in any of prudential, conduct, financial crime or other relevant regulations
Technical analysis in-depth knowledge and experience in one or more specific regulations
Business consulting a - Be able to develop functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications.
Experience of change management in a structured environment business analysis or project management
Programme Execution and Change management
Proven ability to shape, design and manage the execution of a regulatory change programmeProfessional experience is important.
But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture