MIFID II Regulatory Change Manager
- Salary: £60k-80k
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
An international Investment bank is in need of a MIFID II Regulatory Change Manager to play a key role in delivering regulatory change projects centered around rollout of new system platforms, transaction reporting and trade surveillance.
As part of this team, you will be required to face off with front and middle office stakeholders to deliver regulatory/technical solutions.
As well as:
- Lead specific sections of large projects to implement solutions to business problems.
- Take ownership of the systems implementation process by defining business requirements, system specifications and processes, test strategies and test cases, test executions, user procedures and workflows.
- Performing data analysis and providing user documentation, user training, and post-implementation support.
- Delivering with the collaboration of Technology, Compliance and Operations teams.
Areas of particular interest:
- Transaction reporting
- Best Execution
- Trade surveillance
Send in cvs asap for this opportunity