MIFID II Business Analyst / Project Leader
- Competitive Market Rates
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Gartland and Mellina Group (Europe)
- 31 Jul 17
Gartland and Mellina Group (GMG) is seeking a number of Business Analysts and Project Leads for a Tier 1 Investment banking front office business team. These are contract roles for a minimum of 6 months.
Changes to market structure driven by the introduction of new MiFID II trading venues requires investment firms re-assess their access to liquidity venues. Our client, a tier 1 bank with a substantial European presence, requires two specialists to lead the assessment, registration and connectivity to multiple new MiFID II trading venues.
The candidates will work across multiple asset classes determining requirements to access these venues and presenting those requirements as business cases for approval. Following approval the candidates will manage end to end, in co-operation with legal and compliance colleagues, the registration and connectivity processes to the approved venues.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate, through previous experience
- Project Mgt / PMO / Change Mgt capabilities
- Business Analysis and business case justification
- EMEA regulatory knowledge and a specific understanding of the implications of MiFID II upon market structure and
- an understanding of regulated markets and exchanges and their application and connectivity processes
These skills will be complimented by a strong and broad understanding of financial markets across all asset classes
Suitable candidates are likely to possess 8-10+ years experience within financial markets operating in a front office change management role.
These are business unit based roles rather than IT roles