M&A Analyst- Generalist
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 16 Aug 17
M&A Analyst- Generalist Industry
A leading global investment bank are looking to expand their Generalist M&A execution team. With a truly global presence and outstanding reputation, they’re looking to add an analyst 2 to the team.
The team is run by high calibre individuals and they work across multiple industries within M&A. They operate in the upper mid-market, working alongside the banks industry product teams.
They’re looking to hire an experienced M&A analyst, either from the big 4 or investment, however you must have outstanding execution experience. Suitable candidates will also have:
- Outstanding academics with a 2.1 or higher (or international equivalent) from a leading University.
- 1 year of M&A experience from an investment bank, boutique or big 4.
- Additional European languages are desired.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen, excellent technical skills, confident presentation ability and an inquisitive mind.
This is a chance to be a part of a successful team in one of the best names in advisory. Analysts will find themselves with immediate responsibility and making an impact on a number of transactions.
To initiate a discussion, application should send an up to date CV.