Low Latency Traders Urgent
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- NJF Search
- 26 Sep 16
Our client is an international Hedge Fund based in London. They are focused on research & technology with an exceptional team of successful traders and quantitative analysts.
Due to expansion and growth in profitability they are looking for Low Latency Traders with a strong P& L track record of at least a minimum of 2 years’ experience on successful strategies.
Ideal candidates should have a detailed knowledge of strategies and the general research process.
- 2 years minimum of trading experience gained on a trading desk
- Asset class experience in at least one of the following : Equity Indices, Fixed Income Futures or Interest Rates
- Degree in a Mathematics, Engineering or Physics
- Strong Programming skills in any of the following : C/C++, Java or C#
Superb opportunity to work in an enjoyable, friendly and collaborative environment with a competitive bonus and pay out structure based on PL percentage. This is an excellent role with long term career prospects in a dynamic, friendly working environment and minimal hassle to allow concentration on strategies and complex research.
To find out further information please call Eleanor Jeffryes in the strictest confidence on 0203 589 3202 or email your upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org