Junior Model Control Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 15 Sep 17
I am currently searching for a Junior Model Control Analyst for a bank in London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a quantitative background with experience from a large Financial Institution
Key responsibilities for the Junior Model Control Analyst
- Support the strategic development and reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Help to develop an ownership infrastructure for the credit model team.
- Influence and challenge internal processes
Key requirements for the Junior Model Control Analyst
- Some experience from a large financial institution
- Be a graduate with either a financial or a quantitative degree and achieved at least a 2:1
- Good computer skills, comfortable with Excel and VBA
- Some exposure to an element of Risk would be advantageous
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Junior Model Control Analyst role based in London, please apply today or contact Dominic McAleenan on email@example.com or 02075098308.