Junior Equity Analyst
- Dependent on Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Local Pensions Partnership Investment Ltd (LPPI)
- 23 Sep 16
The newly formed Local Pensions Partnership Investments Ltd (LPPI) is seeking a Junior Equity Analyst to join a dedicated Investment team. This is an exciting opportunity where the post holder will focus on the development, implementation and management of the agreed global equities pool and particularly the newly developed Internal Equity Portfolio.
Role requirements/experience sought:
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience within an Asset Management environment of a relevant or similar organisation.
- Have demonstrable knowledge in equity valuation techniques.
- Knowledge and skills to build a fully integrated cash flow model to support the due diligence process.
- Degree level education in finance / investment discipline or relevant demonstrable Investment industry experience, with critical analysis skills.
- Highly developed analytical skills and the ability to present reasoned and convincing arguments to support and/or challenge a proposal.
- Ability to carry out administration activities of the asset class and assist the wider team in the monitoring of external equity portfolios.
- Good level of numerical and report writing skills including a working knowledge of MS Office tools to assist in the communication of key messages and to facilitate discussions and decision making.
In addition, candidates should have excellent communication and influencing skills and be a lateral thinker who can both plan and prioritise a demanding multi-disciplined workload. Working within a small, but hard working team environment, applicants will ideally have a naturally outgoing personality, will have the ability to work under pressure, will be pro-active rather than re-active and have a real ‘can do’ approach.
How to Apply:
As you apply please send your CV with a covering letter and state your current remuneration package.
We invite all applicants to apply as soon as possible and please note that the campaign will close when sufficient applications have been received.
No Agencies Please- Any speculative applications made without prior engagement on this role will be treated as a direct applicant and as a result LPPI will not pay any fees.