Junior Data Developer
- Up to 50k + package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Sep 16
This role will work closely with Architects and focus on the delivery and continuous improvement of a Data Warehouse and a web based Data Management App. This is a junior role so graduates are encouraged to apply as well as those looking to enhance their developement skills whilst working in the financial services.
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Knowledge of: Node.js, Mongo DB and Typescript is a bonus
- Good communication skills
- Good academics - 2:1 Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Technology related subject (not necessary if you are an expert with the technology above.)
- Willing to learn
- Interest in Asset Management
- Passionate about technology and how it changes the world
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a leading fund management firm in the city. A chance to enhance previous skills and learn new about new technology in a financial environment.
The team is in its infancy so there is room to progress quickly with fantastic training and guidance.
Get in touch with Jamie now on 0203 405 3521!