Junior Associate, Credit Fund (High Yield, Distressed, Mezzanine. Private Debt Strategies)
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 26 Sep 16
Global debt investor is looking to add an Investment associate to their team. Its a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most successful and dynamic funds.
Our client is a global investment firm, investing in sub-investment grade debt. They have billions of dollars under management, and invest in high yield bonds, mezzanine, private debt, sub-investment grade, high yield and distressed debt. Its a great firm and one of the most successful managers.
They are now looking to add an Associate level Credit Analyst to their team, whose brief carry out detailed credit analysis and financial analysis of investments for the fund. You can expect to work across all the different debt strategies and gain exposure to a broad range of credit strategies.
Candidates will have a background as follows:
- high yield or credit analysts from sell or buy side firms
- investment bankers with a background in leveraged finance and credit, or M&A
- leveraged finance or debt professionals
- great academics and financial modelling skills
- real interest in debt investing
The position is probably best suited to someone at the 2/nd 3rd year analyst level