Java Developers/ Programmers/ Software Engineers
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- First Derivatives
- 15 Aug 17
Here at First Derivatives, we are currently seeking experienced Java Developers/ Programmers/ Software Engineers to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 900+ globally. Suitable candidates will be looking for; challenging, high availability/low latency Java financial environments to work in.
The Skills, experience and qualifications required:
· Core Java
· Financial Services experience
· Front/Middle/ Back Office experience
· Distributed systems server development
· Framework Design and Development
· Agile Development methodologies
· Knowledge of e-Trading workflows (Contribution, Trading, STP, RFQ, Market data)
· Multi-threaded systems
· Demonstrable experience working on the full SDLC, ensuring that all applications are developed to full usability in terms of robustness, scalability and security with code complying to the highest technical standards
Our current opportunities are based in London / Dublin / Belfast; however, we are always looking for someone who is open to Global/EMEA travel.
Please note that we are currently only considering Developers who would be looking to join FD on a permanent basis.