Java Developer Team Lead (Multithreading Experience Essential) | London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Peracto Search
- 12 Sep 16
Peracto’s client, a leading server-based gaming supplier, is seeking a talented Java Developer, with experience of multithreading, to join their highly skilled and exciting team.
As a Java Developer your role will include working as part of a team to deliver operable projects to the operations team for test and deployment, this will mean following the strategy and the best practices set out by the group. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Java Developer to join a business that is at the cutting edge of technology for Server-based gaming and is always looking to push the boundaries in the games they develop.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 2.1 degree within a technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience of development.
- Must have experience of Multithreading in Java.
- Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Complete software lifecycle.
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Enterprise web application.
- A post graduate technical qualification or practical course (e.g. Sun Java Certification) would be ideal.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good written and oral communication.
- Passion for software development and good general IT knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving development environment.
If this post matches your skillset, experience and career aspirations for your next move please contact James Carr by phone (+44 (0)20 7378 4482) or e-mail (James@PeractoSearch.com) for more information and a confidential chat.
Peracto Search is an executive Technology recruitment firm. We are a trusted recruiter to some of the world’s leading Financial, Trading, Software, Technology and Consulting companies.
Peracto Search acts an employment agency on this vacancy for further information on the firm please see www.peractosearch.com alternatively for the latest Insights, News and Jobs from the FinTech industry please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.