Java Developer FX E-Trading
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Contingent)
- 06 Sep 16
Our client, a major investment bank are seeking a Java Developer for a 6 month contract to be based in London.
Based in London, this role involves working closely with trading, front office and research as part of a small team to develop and maintain low latency pricing and connectivity systems.
The FX eTrading group is a global team providing services directly to the global Spot and Forward FX business within the largest bank in the Euro zone by deposits. The team is concerned with the development, support and release of solutions providing discreet functionality, driven by the global business. The systems are used globally with major server hubs in London, NY, Tokyo and Singapore.
The role is focused on our significant but incremental revamping programme to spot and forward pricing engines, as well as the contioues introduction of latest low latency technology and architecture
The candidate must have the following skills and qualities:
- Strong Java development skills including experience with multi-threaded
- E-Trading experience
- Experience working in a finance environment
- Highly motivated to work directly with traders
- A computer science/equivalent degree
- Strong communication skills
The following experience would be highly desirable:
- C++ or C# expertise
- Experience of FX / FWD business.
- Experience of high-performance / low latency development.
- Proven ability to deliver front office systems.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.