Investor Relations Associate - Credit Fund
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 23 Sep 16
An exciting opportunity to work for a global non-investment grade credit manager within their Business Development and Investor Relations team.
Our client is an established and growing sub-investment grade manager. Headquartered in the US< the business is global and the European office has a need to grow it's small BD & IR team with the recruitment of an Associate. This is a broad-based, strategic role, which will involve:
* helping to manage the fundraising process
* putting together investor info and diligence requests
* keeping abreast of what and how investors are thinking / feeling; communicating internally the threats and opportunities for the business as a result
* putting together presentation materials for existing investors for monthly, quarterly, annual updates
* completing special projects for the management team as required - these could, for example, be related to the marketing of new products.
This role would be well suited to someone who has a strong knowledge of debt products gained in a technical role, excellent organisation and multitasking abilities and the ability to thrive under time pressure.
Prior work experience gained up to Associate level is a firm preference.