Investor Relations - Credit Fund
- Highly Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 28 Sep 16
Our client, a credit fund with an excellent pedigree is looking to hire an experienced Investor Relations professional. This mid-level hire would require someone with excellent knowledge of the credit market and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone already in Investor relations to join a strong name in the market. The role would have extensive client exposure and have the ability to host meetings at the highest level.
Reporting onto the Head of IR, this role has exposure to all aspects of the IR function, including
- Working with senior Business Development team members in preparing to market to potential new investors
- Meet clients, including international travel.
- Strategy development and coordination of marketing trips, roadshows and related business development activities
- Working on key marketing material, including DDQs, monthly investor reports / newsletters, presentations
- Completing proposal requests, RFP’s.
- Management of investor communication
- Production of bespoke materials for certain investors
- Handling of ad-hoc investor queries & specific investor reports
- Ad hoc projects alongside the CFO, communications agency and other external and internal counterparts