Investment Marketing Manager
- £40,000 to £45,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Nelson Scott LLP
- 23 Sep 16
Global Asset Manager requires a Marketing Manager for their Investment Reporting Team,where you will be responsible for the co-ordinating the production of fund fact sheets for clients and other investment reports in multiple languages. Ensuring the timely and accurate production of investment reports and delivery via a range of channels i.e. primarily, electronic and via intranet and internet sites, and some print. Manage relationships with internal and external parties supporting the production and publishing processes. You must have a proven track record in delivering high quality investment reports / fund factsheets from another asset management / hedge company IMC desirable
Monitoring the integrity of the reporting content and ensuring content is compliant. Record, define and manage the implementation of business requirements and legal parameters for various countries.
· Proactively raise any concerns to the relevant departments as necessary.
· Work closely with IT Development to improve the factsheet and KIID production process including analysing the requirements of distribution and existing production processes. Also creating new templates following Fund launches if required.
· Attending meetings regarding Fund launches as required.
· Reviewing and editing of investment writing within the manager commentary database.
· Ensuring the timely and accurate production of investment reports and delivery via a range of channels i.e. primarily, electronic and via intranet and internet sites, and some print.
· Maintaining key relationships with fund managers, IT, Compliance, Data Services, Investment Writers and Global Sales teams.
· Working on a variety of investment reporting projects relating to content (including regulatory changes) process improvement and design. Sharing knowledge with the team and stakeholders and being involved with the finalisation of recommended project outcomes. Through previous experience the role holder will have gained project management skills which he/she can apply to new projects and take on a degree of responsibility in the management of the project timeline and key deliverables.
· Co-ordinating translation with external translation suppliers for monthly, quarterly and annual investment reporting documentation.
· Working on annual and interim KIID updates, production and dissemination.
· Maintenance of procedures. Recognises the benefits of innovation/change and actively seeks ideas for improvement with the team’s processes.