***Interim Regulatory Reporting Accountant - 6 Month Contract***
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 18 Aug 17
Investigo are currently working with a city based International bank, who are looking for an experienced Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract basis. The role is to assist the BAU team as the bank goes through a number of changes.
- Will need to provide cover and review across the full suite of Regulatory reports: COREP, Large exposures. LCR and NSFR, ALMM, Leverage Ratio, Market Risk and Credit Risk
- First line of sign off and review including substantiation of moves, trending analysis and commentary
- Liasing with the regulatory accountants and working with them to implement constant ongoing improvements to process.
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Regulatory Reporting experience within the Financial Services sector
- Ability to pick up new regulatory returns quickly