Institutional/Wholesale Marketing Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Blake
- 25 Sep 16
Our client is a global asset management firm seeking a Marketing Manager who will deal with institutional and wholesale clients. They take a client driven stance and highly value an innovative approach.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for a range of products and will focus primarily on EMEA.
- Produce and develop strategy for new products and fund launches and be able to tailor strategy to specific clients and networks.
- Lead marketing campaigns targeted on specific products and clients and ensure end to end production of campaigns from inception to delivery.
- Management responsibilities including regular reviews of strategy, content and positioning.
- Collaboration with wider marketing team, product specialists, and client facing teams to ensure accurate positioning of products and strategy.
- End to end oversight in the production of marketing content across a variety of mediums and distribution alongside communications, digital and PR teams.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Asset Management Marketing.
- Must have insight into and knowledge of the industry particularly in the institutional and wholesale area.
- Must have strong academics, must be degree educated and a preference will be given to candidates who have undertaken further higher education or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Excellent written, numeracy and analytical skills. Must have a keen eye for detail particularly in content and strategy.
- Must have a keen, driven and innovative attitude and able to deal with a high pressure day to day environment.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age."