- GBP90000 - GBP140000 per annum + depending on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
- 01 Sep 16
My leading banking client is offering an excellent opportunity working as an IT Manager. The IT manager will have responsibility to deliver and manage technology solutions to enable business growth. Essential * Experience managing multiple teams of large-scale applications. * Proven experience in implementing continuous deployment/DevOps practices * Vendor Management * Experience in portfolio, programme, and project management * Budget management * Digital (Customer facing) technology and propositions
My leading banking client is offering an excellent opportunity working as an IT Manager. The IT manager will have responsibility to deliver and manage technology solutions to enable business growth, in a secure and compliant environment, in alignment with the banks business and technology strategy, globally.
The position requires excellent interpersonal, technical, communication and leadership skills. The job holder needs to be a very strong, disciplined and logical individual who can make the decisive decisions, drive architecture execution, and manage stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role will have Banking domain knowledge in reverse factoring, Supply Chain Financing is desirable but not essential
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help define technology strategy for Supply Chain Solutions, in alignment with wider strategies
- Execute defined strategy, in support of business needs and aspirations on growth, management and control
- Manage directly or indirectly a global team of developers, software engineers & deployment specialists.
- Liaise and influence discipline leaders (engineering, quality, project management) to reshape the structure of the global technology team to establish a fit for purpose organisation, focused on producing and deploying technology solution per specification and in a cost effective manner, aligned for product and business evolution
- Drive technology evolution adoption, in collaboration with enterprise, solution and technical architects
- Address technology debt of existing legacy solutions
- Champion management and resolution of technology inherent and dependent risks
- Provide strategic guidance to product direction through insight and feedback relative to the business' critical challenges, solutions and opportunities.
- Help establish and drive a road-map for technology and architecture evolution of Supply Chain technology estate
- Manage global budgets and be accountable for actuals, forecasting and annual planning of resources & technology.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position please don't hesitate to get in touch. Only suitable profiles will be contacted to discuss the role further.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.