IT Delivery Manager
- £550-650 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Caspian One Recruitment Solutions
- 20 Sep 16
Caspian One require an IT Delivery Manager required to work on Liquidity Reporting project which is part of a major Transformation Initiative within a Tier 1 Investment Bank
Caspian One require an IT Delivery Manager required to work on Liquidity Reporting project which is part of a major Transformation Initiative within a Tier 1 Bank, Implementing a reporting solution to support internal and external clients to fulfil their regulatory reporting needs. This program of work is underpinned by a Big Data initiative so is ideal for someone who is passionate about learning new technologies.
My client is looking for a Delivery Manager a strong technical background with recent Investment Banking experience. The ideal candidate will be able to take responsibility for the analysis of the project and make it deliverable. You will provide a focal point for the team, be hands on and create a good relationship with other team members, with responsibility for teams of Developers. This opportunity comes with multiple project deliverables, so there is a lot of longevity with this role. We are looking for a Project Manager who can get right down into the detail of the project and deliverables.
This is a great opportunity to be involved with a Greenfield project. The requirements lends itself to requiring a very enthusiastic Delivery Manager that has a lot of desire, drive and energy.
- A formal computer science / technology qualification with a desire and a capability to discuss technology to a reasonably detailed level.
- Exposure to Big Data would be an advantage – specifically Marklogic, Apache Storm, Hadoop
- A capability to interact at a senior level while maintaining a drive to delve into the detail when required.
- Proven working experience of working agile
- 5+ years investment banking experience
- Proven track record in delivering projects in a financial institution.
- Strong teamwork and communication skill
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies