IT Business Analyst – SWIFT
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 14 Sep 16
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a Global Investment Bank who are looking to add a Technical Business Analyst to their System Development team for an interesting SWIFT implementation project.
The permanent position reports to a PM, and you will be responsible for working on the application that handles the majority of the Financial Messaging with all corresponding banks.
The chosen candidate will need to maintain a high standard of communication with key stakeholders across multiple business lines, and work to tight deadlines.
- Communication with both the business and technology teams.
- Gathering business requirements to ensure the system design including the resilience, robustness and reconciliation to meet with business needs and adherence to company standards and policies, which include regulatory requirements.
- Contributing to preparation of project cost and timeline estimates
- Responsible for preparing and setting up environment configuration in the test Messaging system.
- Perform Systems Integration Testing and manage other testing streams and implementations by closely working with business users and related interfacing project teams
- Provide support for implementations ensuring timely resolution of production issues arising during “warranty period”
- A degree holder or equivalent, with solid IT experience in financial industry, preferably banking sector
- Experience in SWIFT Financial messaging
- Good grasp of technology and operations
- Good experience in Microsoft Windows, Unix & Tandem operating systems
- Strong working experience in HP Non-Stop platform preferred
- Strong design, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a keen awareness of cultural differences
- Confident and self-motivated, with an ability to get things done
- A team player who enjoys working with people on all levels as well as being able to work independently