- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Sep 16
Do you have a knack for IT Audit? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to: – adhere to the briefing pack when dealing with control owners and follow procedures for escalation – contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services – perform the Design Effectiveness (DE) and Operating Effectiveness (OE) testing of IT controls – address and clear any review points raised through Quality Assurance (QA) review in a timely manner – contribute to the status reporting in a timely manner – maintain a knowledge database
You’ll be working in the global Independent Management Testing "IMT" program team in London. Our role is to perform the controls testing for SOX and non SOX testing elements of the IMT Program.
Your experience and skills
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in IT audit, IT risk, technology or internal control areas (preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms)
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a confident communicator and able to build strong relationships across global teams
– ideally with a suitable professional qualification such as CISA, QICA, CISSP
– Degree educated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centres, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?