IM EMEA , Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 29 Sep 16
IM EMEA , Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon Investment Management's goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.7 trillion AUM and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world's 6 th largest global asset managers and 5 th largest asset manager active in the European marketplace.*
*All data as at 30 June 2016, unless otherwise stated. According to Pensions & Investments, November 2015.
We are currently hiring for a Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager, IM EMEA to join a forward-thinking marketing department within BNY Mellon IM EMEA. This role will play a critical part in identifying and delivering opportunities for IM EMEA. The purpose of this role is to drive marketing planning and decisions, through the provision of accurate data and insight into marketing effectiveness. The successful applicant will be collaborative, communicative, revenue-driven with a firm grasp of the art and science of marketing.
Key team outcomes
- Delivery of marketing dashboard for senior management
- Work collaboratively with planning and program teams to ensure effectiveness of marketing programs
- Use analytical expertise to draw robust conclusions and drive business change within marketing to ensure every dollar spent supports business goals and drives revenue.
- Work with the Marketing Planning and Program teams to provide business insights about our clients and their behaviours in order to inform short and long term strategies for maximising acquisition and retaining clients.
- Agree marketing KPIs and board-relevant metrics with Head of EMEA Marketing and produce this insight on a regular basis through dashboards for senior management reporting globally in BNYM IM and for our internal clients in the boutiques.
- Support end-to-end demand generation process and lead hand-off to Sales. Support overall plan to drive leads into business from design to execution to measurement. Prioritises top campaigns to hit lead flow requirements.
- Working closely with teams across IM EMEA Marketing, particularly planning, programs and digital, this role will gather and input into reporting and analysis requirements. You will brief in data requests and use your extensive knowledge of statistical and analytical methodologies to provide robust interpretations and recommendations around performance, behaviours and trends.
- Help shape IM EMEA's future by managing and interpreting complex data sets to identify learnings, gaps and trends that you translate into meaningful insights and recommendations that will influence the effectiveness of IM EMEA Marketing overall.
- Work collaboratively with the global data analytics team and marketing operations teams to ensure constant learning and consistency in how we improve marketing effectiveness globally.
- Work with the Head of EMEA Marketing and the senior leadership team in EMEA to raise the profile of marketing and demonstrate its value to the business.
We are looking for an ambitious professional with strong experience of drawing robust, actionable business conclusions from data analysis; including projection modelling to identify and forecast trends to drive strategic and tactical change.
Key skills and competencies include:
- Proven experience both of managing analysis projects and delivering analysis yourself on marketing performance, and customer and behavioural data.
- Must be comfortable working with qualitative as well as quantitative data although your main strengths will lie in quantitative analysis if not in your immediate role - statistics and analysis should be present in your background.
- A strong communicator, comfortable working with diverse and senior audiences, translating complex data sets and statistical findings into meaningful, digestible insights and stories for colleagues to apply in their own areas of work.
- Must be curious about the world and dissatisfied with the status quo.
- Proven experience in creative thinking, identifying growth opportunities and making change happen.
- Keen to learn, develop the skills set and take on new challenges with no obvious answer.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to challenge what's possible in the asset management marketing team.
- Graduate calibre preferred
- Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel
How to apply:
If your profile matches the above requirements and you're looking to develop a career within an award winning investment management firm, please submit your CV via our Careers site.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 51542
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1607886