IM EMEA Marketing – Product Marketing Executive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 29 Sep 16
IM EMEA Marketing – Product Marketing Executive
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon Investment Management's goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.7 trillion AUM and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world's 6 th largest global asset managers and 5 th largest asset manager active in the European marketplace.*
*All data as at 30 June 2016, unless otherwise stated. According to Pensions & Investments, November 2015.
We are currently hiring for a Product Marketing Executive to support the Head of Product Marketing in the development of market-leading selling systems and ensure all selling systems are in line with positioning and updated on an ongoing basis.
Key team outcomes
- Revamp the product selling systems in conjunction with the ISG team
- Review, monitor and update the product selling systems for all focus funds on an ongoing basis.
- Support the Head of Product Marketing in the development of selling systems and ensure all material is approved and distributed according to marketing processes and in line with compliance guidelines.
- Manage the ongoing updates on all focus fund selling systems and ensure the most up to date version is distributed to sales as well as included on external channels.
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders to ensure updates are provided in a timely manner on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Marketing Performance Analyst to produce regular stats on the usage of selling systems across teams for the purposes of management reporting.
- Continuously look for opportunities to ensure the production and distribution of the product of selling systems is efficient.
- Ensure the effective translation of all selling systems to ensure all regions are given consistent information in order to go to market on products.
- To support the Head of Product Marketing in the liaison with Boutique partners and ensure that information is gathered and then clearly communicated on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for product data accuracy in all communication channels and to ensure that new product requirements are weaved into the information databases. Required to sign off on content created for press releases, printed material including magazine, biennial handbook and on site literature and e-newsletters.
- Building Organizational Talent
- Change Leadership
- Client Orientation
- Developing Partnerships
- Driving Execution
- Operational Decision Making
- Global Acumen
- Attracting & Retaining Organisational Talent
- Developing & Coaching Others
- Managing for Results
- MS Word, Excel
- Ideally degree educated
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 51926
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1607885