Hedge Fund Product Specialist
- £80,000 - £110,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Blake
- 25 Sep 16
Our client, a top asset manager, is seeking a Product Specialist to join their team.
The successful candidate must have experience of hedge funds and will have excellent client facing experience as well as a very high level of technical knowledge.
- The role will combine technical analytical work on a number of hedge funds and include client facing opportunities including sales, pitches and client meetings.
- Work with senior members of the team on analysis and oversight of hedge funds.
- Work with Investor Relations and Investment directors on strategy and on providing bespoke client servicing.
- Participate in client meetings to communicate technical strategy and insights.
- Produce risk oversight for a variety of hedge funds including documents and fund commentary including performance and positioning.
- Must have minimum 2:1 from a top university. Preference will be given to candidates with outstanding academics.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience working with hedge funds in a similar role.
- Must have experience of asset management as well as a keen interest in and knowledge of the industry.
- Preference will be given to candidates with additional academic credibility, including but not limited to progress towards CFA.
- The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious and resourceful when undertaking work both as part of a team and as an individual.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”