Head of Investment Operations Middle Office
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 10 Aug 17
Leading Investment Management business are looking to recruit an dynamic forward thinking individual to head up their Middle Office function. You will be responsible for driving forward strategic change within the business as well as ensuring the Front Office Investment and Trading teams are being full supported. You will actively manage both an inhouse Middle Office as well as overseeing functions that have been outsourced.
Responsibilities would include:
- Talent Management – ensuring the team is motivated, developed and managed effectively ensuring delivery of an exceptional service to the Investment teams
- Represent Middle Office services to the Investment teams working with them to establish needs and proactively ensuring all services are exceeded
- Proactively manage and drive forward change that would enhance efficiencies and mitigate operational risk
- Work with the Global head to establish strategy to develop and deliver the operational capabilities to support business growth
- Manage the relationship with outsourced provider ensuring they are delivery the expected service and working with them to enhance the deliverables
To be considered for this role you will have a successful and proven career in managing Middle Office functions from either the Buy-side or Sell-side, you will have knowledge of multiple Asset Classes including Derivatives, you will have proven experience in delivery change projects and experience of managing an outsourced provider would be highly beneficial. You will have a strong awareness of Risk and the ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders. As a person, you will be highly driven and motivated with outstanding communication skills.