Global Head of Prime Finance
- GBP1100 - GBP1300 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - UK
- 22 Sep 16
This role is an initial 12 month contract position for the Global Head of Prime Finance for a major investment bank in London. The candidate will be responsible for setting the direction of their team and making sure suitable solutions are utilised effectively.
The Prime Finance business is undergoing a major period of growth and is building a competitive synthetic prime offering for Top 75 focus clients.
Due to this my client is looking for a contractor to come in and take on the responsibilities to lead the Prime Finance IT organisation.
- Develop a multi-year platform vision and strategy
- Lead and coach a global technology organisation
- Partner with senior business stakeholders to understand current demand and ensure the technology platform continues to offer a high level of operational performance
- The candidate will be expected to manage the risk and compliance, build internal relationships
- Indirectly responsible for around 50 indirect reports and 8 direct
- Lead a customer-centred culture, championing activities encouraging outstanding customer advocacy
- Enterprise Architecture skills and large scale system design
- Need to have strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong Dev Manager background is ideal
- Experience building Risk Management systems that are scalable, available and real-time
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
Suitable candidates please email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org