Global Equity Analyst, Industrials
- £70,000 - £80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Blake
- 25 Sep 16
This Client is one of the top Asset Managers in the UK, actively managing a full variety of UK and Global funds. They currently seek to recruit for their global equities team.
This role sits in a highly regarded global equities team and will generate investment recommendations within the industrials sector across both developed and emerging markets.
- Identify outperforming stock investments, primarily in the industrials sector, but with a broad remit to research other stocks from time to time
- Produce and recommend new ideas through the use of screens, company meetings, sell side calls and meetings; identify better propositions against which to challenge our positioning as long term investors
- Present investment ideas and recommendations to the Investment team, through detailed stock notes, financial models and comparison to stocks already owned
- Assist in marketing related activities for the fund to external clients, through verbal or written updates to more formal presentations
- 4-7 years’ experience in an equity research role
- Direct knowledge of the Industrials sector, and companies within the sector
- CFA qualification is desirable
- Track record in stock picking and understanding of financial modelling
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.