Fund Manager research (fixed income focus)
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Watson Fleming
- 30 Sep 16
Investment management business requires an experience fund researcher, ideally with significant fixed income manager research experience.
- The main focus is on research, sourcing and monitoring of long only fixed income fund managers.
- Some Asset class (strategic) research.
- Some involvement in client meetings from a research perspective.
- Must have manager research experience and must have strong fixed income experience and knowledge.
- Experience required is roughly 3 to 8 years, but there is flexibility.
- Good degree in relevant subject and ideally completed or some way through the CFA.