Fund Manager Research Analyst
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Watson Fleming
- 22 Sep 16
Institutional investment business requires a high calibre fund analyst for its growing team.
- Sourcing, researching and monitoring of long only fund managers , both equity and fixed income.
- Both quantitative and qualitative analysis of the fund managers.
- Assist with the development of advanced quantitative analysis tools.
- Meeting and liaising with investment managers globally.
- You will have some investment management experience and, ideally, so experience of researching funds.
- Strong degree in a relevant subject and, ideally, taking the CFA exams.