Front Office Controls Project Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Anchura Partners
- 08 Aug 16
Anchura Partners is a unique financial services consultancy with a proven track record of solving business challenges and driving all aspects of change. As practitioners, not career consultants, our distinctiveness is in our people and our approach. Our unique blend of skills and expertise enables us to understand the challenges facing our clients and provide the management and delivery bandwidth they need to get things done.
We are proud to have some of the most talented and experienced practitioners within the industry in our team, all of whom have a depth of experience gained in financial serves or consulting. The Anchura Front Office Change Practice is focused on the delivery of operational and strategic change projects across the Front Office. With teams covering Equities, FICC, Prime Services and Research internationally, we work closely with senior business heads to drive forward their business change agenda.
Anchura’s Front Office Practice continually supports our clients across products in the delivery of projects including product focused regulatory change, risk and controls, governance, remediation and turnaround, business development, strategy and propositions.
To capitalise on our growth we are currently seeking a Front Office Controls Project Manager to help implement an operational risk tool. The role sits within Global Markets Controls.
The Project Manager will:
• Be responsible for leading the technical development of this operational risk management toolkit that was created by an external vendor.
• Represent the project to senior stakeholders within the business (Global Markets COOs)
• Be able to work with the developers of the external vendor to ensure the requests are put on the book of work, estimated and approved before development work starts.
• Potentially manage up to 4 developers
• Front office / experience in dealing directly with front office stakeholders
• Investment banking experience
• Front office controls knowledge
• Technology projects
• Project Management skills
• Very strong communicator
• Very good understanding of operational risk management (incidents, losses, etc..) and global markets business structure (e.g. trading, sales)