Front End Software Developer, Permanent
- £65,000 + benefits + discretionary bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 26 Sep 16
My client a small dynamic Fintech company in the City of London is looking for a Front End Software Developer with excellent visual and UI design skills to focus on the user experience. They serve up huge amounts of data to end users and need the creative and graphical skills to find new and innovative ways to present this information to users.
My client work in a rapidly changing market with great potential for new and unique services and this position is to ensure that the interface to the user will be the best and easiest to use.
Main area of responsibilities
- Design, implement, test and release new features and enhancements to the Websites to support new services and products, and to enhance, maintain and support the company’s business critical web based services.
- Exploring and introducing new modern technologies, participating in the formation of the long term front-end technical strategy and architecture.
- Willingness to develop a comprehensive understanding of complex business and the services provided and ensure the clients continues to deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
- 5+ years software development experience and proven ability to design and build nice looking and highly functional websites.
- Good data visualisation and presentation skills, and the ability to interpret requirements, prototype new ideas and quickly turn these into designs is also important.
- While the role is front-end focused, it does require some familiarity with server side technologies, and knowledge of PHP and MySQL within a Linux environment.
- Good problem solving skills, self-motivated and pro-active with good team-working skills, being flexible, having a “can do” approach.