Front End Developer | London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Peracto Search
- 20 Sep 16
Peracto’s client, a global technology driven Asset Management firm that works alongside tier 1 investment banks, is looking for a passionate Front End Developer to join their highly skilled and collaborative team.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
- 2:1 degree from a Top University (Computer Science preferred)
- 3+ years’ of relevant experience working on enterprise-level web applications.
- An expert in:
- CSS3 and associated frameworks
- Deep understanding of browser incompatibilities.
- Good knowledge of the theory and practice of designing for usability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A self-starter who is able to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner in order to hit deadlines.
- Able to understand and appreciate complex business requirements.
- Good communication skills and an ability to work well with others and directly with clients.
- Passion for delivering quality.
If this post matches your skillset, experience and career aspirations for your next move please contact Will Knight by phone (+44 (0)20 7378 4481) or e-mail (Will@PeractoSearch.com) for more information and a confidential chat.
Peracto Search is an executive Financial Technology recruitment firm. We are a trusted recruiter to some of the world’s leading Financial, Trading, Software and Consulting companies.
Peracto Search acts an employment agency on this vacancy for further information on the firm please see www.peractosearch.com alternatively for the latest Insights, News and Jobs from the FinTech industry please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.