French Speaking - Performance Analyst / Performance Attribution Business & Systems Consultant
- Upto c£50-60,000, bonus & benefits.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Professional Search
- 26 Sep 16
Increase your portfolio analytics knowledge & experience, and diversify your day with a wider variety of responsibilities, challenges and more client interaction. Excellent client facing position in portfolio performance measurement and attribution systems. Looking for a performance business / systems professional fluent in both French and English.
Our client is a leading global provider of software solutions & consulting services to asset managers, with particularly strong propositions in the areas of cross asset class portfolio analytics i.e. performance measurement, performance attribution and risk management etc. They are a very respected market player going through a growth phase (including expanding into the French market), so looking to strengthen their international operation here in Europe with the hire of an additional business consultant to play a key role in their specialist consulting team.
Your focus will be to use your expert knowledge in the deployment of performance attribution solutions for Asset Managers. You’ll consult with new and existing clients on the selection, implementation and support of performance solutions, from requirements analysis to vendor selection, presenting and demonstrating solutions, as well as play a wider lead role helping develop the European business in the future.
Appropriate candidates will have the following experience and skills :
- Good business knowledge of performance measurement, performance attribution and GIPS for equity portfolios.
- You could have gained this experience at a financial institution as a user of these systems (performance analyst or risk analyst) or in a business analyst type role for the implementation of performance systems. Alternatively or you could already be working for a consultancy or technology company in a business consultant, implementation consultant, support or similar systems or business consulting role.
- Experience with any of the following types of vendor systems would also be beneficial: Wilshire, SS&C Sylvan / DST HiPerformance, Eagle, Simcorp, StatPro, BI-SAM, Style Research, FactSet, MSCI / Riskmetrics / Barra, Barclays Point, UBS Delta, IBM / Algorithmics, Bloomberg PORT, Misys Sophis or similar portfolio analysis systems etc.
- This is client facing role, so must be customer focussed with excellent written and verbal communication. Must also be comfortable presenting to groups of people.
- Looking for someone with a consultative approach both internally and externally, and ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way.
- Must be fluent in both English and French.
Excellent career opportunity with well respected global company, offering the chance to further build on your performance attribution experience, and consult with best of breed portfolio analytics in a varied client facing role.
This is a permanent employee role.
Keywords: performance measurement, performance attribution, risk management, GIPS, portfolio analytics, performance optimization, portfolio analysis, GIPS compliance, Wilshire Associates, SS&C Sylvan / DST HiPerformance, Eagle, Simcorp Dimension, StatPro, BI-SAM BOne, Russell Mellon, Style Research, FactSet, MSCI / Riskmetrics / Barra, Barclays Point, UBS Delta, IBM Risk / Algorithmics, Bloomberg AIM / PORT, Misys Sophis, Eagle Investment Systems, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Sungard Xamin, Princeton Financial Systems, consultant, business analyst, implementation consultant, pre sales consultant, sales support consultant, performance analyst, risk analyst, asset managers, buy side, asset management, fund management, mutual funds, wealth management, private banking, hedge funds.