Fixed Income Portfolio Manager (Multi Manager)
- Circa £120K base + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Watson Fleming
- 29 Sep 16
Global investment management business with a large multi manager business, requires a highly experienced fixed income PM.
The role :
The role will be a mix of the following duties, all related to the management of multi manager portfolios:
1. Portfolio Management (portfolio monitoring and implementation).
2. Quant and qualitative manager research, with the assistant of analysts.
3. market and portfolio research.
4. Ad-hoc presenting to clients and client servicing.
Coverage will be Investment Grade global fixed income; European and UK fixed income; Govt and Non-Govt.
- You will have high quality and extensive fixed income experience in order to add significant value to the existing team, with a very strong preference for EMD (Emerging market debt) experience.
- Strong quant and LDI skills and knowledge would be an advantage.
- Strong presenter and confident personality, as presenting to institutional clients will be a part of the role.